We have jobs and careers that are as varied and exciting as the products we sell.
Please use the search options below to find a role, either by type or location.
Job no: 499164
Work type: Full time
Location: VIC - Metro
- Australian owned and operated retail business
- Career progression & Team Member discounts
- A vibrant, team culture where we embrace pace, encourage new ideas & leadership
Anaconda has come a long way from our first ever store in Bayswater Victoria, back in 2004. We have grown at a rapid rate and now have 69 stores across Australia. With the largest range of outdoor products in Australia, it is our aim to inspire and enable everyone to create memorable outdoor experiences.
We are part of the Spotlight Retail Group, which includes Spotlight, Harris Scarf, Mountain Designs and Anaconda. Our retail fleet currently includes over 140 Spotlight Stores, 69 Anaconda Stores and 50 Harris Scarfe stores across Australasia and growing! Our culture is all about our people and growth, get ready to start your career at Australia's leading specialty retailer today.
About the role:
Reporting to the Planner, this role will be responsible for delivering high standard allocations that maximise our business results.
What you will be doing:
- Allocation of inventory into stores for replenishment, new lines/ranges, promotions and special sales events
- Analysis, evaluation and recommendations on product and store performance
- Research and understand seasonal trends – opportunities and risk
- Maximising business results through optimising our inventory
- Monitoring inventory levels across supply chain channels to allow a smooth flow of stock
- Minimum 1 year + experience in allocations within the retail industry
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to prioritise & high attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work well within a team environment
- Intermediate Excel skills - solid understanding of the program and comfortable using basic formulas.
- SAP experience will be highly regarded
- Salary + Profit Share + Team discounts
- Supportive working environment
- Career opportunities across SRG
- Central South Melbourne location
If you love the outdoors and adventure and are passionate about being a part of our “Play More, Pay Less” culture, we want you to be a part of our dedicated team- Apply now.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
No agency enquiries or applications please
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Found the perfect Anaconda role for you and want to apply? Great!
You’ll find details on our recruitment process below. Make sure you’re well prepared to keep your nerves at bay and to maximise your chances of making a great impression.
1. Update Your CV
Make sure your CV is up-to- date with your latest skills and experience, and that it’s tailored to the role you are seeking. It is a legal requirement that all Anaconda employees have the right to work in Australia.
You can apply online by selecting the relevant job link above, uploading your CV and completing the online application form.
3. Attend An Interview
If your application has been successful, we will ask you to take part in one or more of the following:
• phone interview
• face-to-face interview
• group interview.
4. Reference & Police Check
As part of the screening process, we will obtain your consent to complete two work-related reference checks and, for roles that require one, a police check.
5. Job Offer
Congratulations! If you have been successful, you will be able to accept your letter of offer online together with an employment pack containing information on
Anaconda and your responsibilities and entitlements.