We have jobs and careers that are as varied and exciting as the products we sell.
Please use the search options below to find a role, either by type or location.
eCommerce Operations Administrator
Job no: 499088
Work type: Full time
Location: VIC - Metro
Categories: Administration, e-Commerce
- 6 months fixed term opportunity with an Australian owned global retail business
- Career Progression & Team Member discounts
- A vibrant, team culture where we embrace pace, encourage new ideas & leadership
Who We Are:
We are an iconic Australian owned global retail organisation that includes Australia’s most successful retailers encompassing the Spotlight, Harris Scarfe, Mountain Designs & Anaconda brands
The eCommerce team plays an integral role in supporting organisational growth through assisting our leaders to ensure a streamline outcome across online and fulfilment of orders.
You will have the flexibility to work on a 7 day roster.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Maintaining order routing through business systems
- Investigating fulfilment issues and facilitating resolution.
- Administering fraud monitoring and escalating fraud to authorities
- Monitoring freight charges and look for inconsistency in packaging across hub stores
- Adhere to appropriate administrative and support system-based processes in place
- Business support with 3rd party partnerships related to fulfilment and operations.
- Report accidents and identified hazards / Report site incidents
- Assist in the implementation of emergency response and building evacuations
- Experience in retail environment is desirable
- Prior experience / knowledge on SAP, Salesforce and Excel is preferred
- Ability to work with others and communicate effectively
- Takes initiative to get results and a problem solver who approaches obstacles in creative, assertive and solution-oriented ways
- An ability to make informed decisions, in the best interest of both the business and our Customer.
- Willingness to be flexible with hours as required
- Salary + Profit Share + Team discounts
- Supportive working environment with career opportunities across SRG
- A varied, exciting and ever evolving retail environment
- A chance to learn and grow your career in your chosen domain
- A vibrant, team orientated culture where we embrace pace and encourage new ideas
To apply, please complete our online application form and submit an up-to-date resume.
You must have unrestricted working rights in Australia to be considered for this position
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
No agency enquiries or applications please
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Found the perfect Anaconda role for you and want to apply? Great!
You’ll find details on our recruitment process below. Make sure you’re well prepared to keep your nerves at bay and to maximise your chances of making a great impression.
1. Update Your CV
Make sure your CV is up-to- date with your latest skills and experience, and that it’s tailored to the role you are seeking. It is a legal requirement that all Anaconda employees have the right to work in Australia.
You can apply online by selecting the relevant job link above, uploading your CV and completing the online application form.
3. Attend An Interview
If your application has been successful, we will ask you to take part in one or more of the following:
• phone interview
• face-to-face interview
• group interview.
4. Reference & Police Check
As part of the screening process, we will obtain your consent to complete two work-related reference checks and, for roles that require one, a police check.
5. Job Offer
Congratulations! If you have been successful, you will be able to accept your letter of offer online together with an employment pack containing information on
Anaconda and your responsibilities and entitlements.