We have jobs and careers that are as varied and exciting as the products we sell.
Please use the search options below to find a role, either by type or location.
Assistant Store Manager - Springvale
Job no: 498781
Work type: Full time
Location: VIC - Metro
Categories: Department Manager / Team Leader
We have grown at a rapid rate and now have over 60 stores across Australia. We are not just a retail store, our team provide an experience. With the largest range of outdoor products in Australia, it is our aim to educate our customers on what they need for their adventures. If you love the outdoors and adventure and are passionate about providing the best customer experience, we would love to hear from you!
As an Anaconda Team Leader, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Store Manager and Management Team in all areas of the business
- Lead by example and empower your team through effective coaching and ongoing training
- Manage and take full accountability of end to end product management of your department
- Ensure that our customers are the forefront and leave with a great customer experience
The Ideal Candidate
- Big box/large format leadership background highly desirable
- Experience in a team leadership role of up to 20 staff
- Strong financial acumen, understanding of P&L, trends, forecasting, etc.
- Effective communication and written skills
- High stock volume management is essential
- Passion for outdoors is highly desirable
What’s on offer for you?
- Generous salary package + profit share + super
- Fantastic team culture and empowering environment
- Job security & career development
- Uniform and discounts
Apply now and join us as a Team Leader and start your adventure today!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Found the perfect Anaconda role for you and want to apply? Great!
You’ll find details on our recruitment process below. Make sure you’re well prepared to keep your nerves at bay and to maximise your chances of making a great impression.
1. Update Your CV
Make sure your CV is up-to- date with your latest skills and experience, and that it’s tailored to the role you are seeking. It is a legal requirement that all Anaconda employees have the right to work in Australia.
You can apply online by selecting the relevant job link above, uploading your CV and completing the online application form.
3. Attend An Interview
If your application has been successful, we will ask you to take part in one or more of the following:
• phone interview
• face-to-face interview
• group interview.
4. Reference & Police Check
As part of the screening process, we will obtain your consent to complete two work-related reference checks and, for roles that require one, a police check.
5. Job Offer
Congratulations! If you have been successful, you will be able to accept your letter of offer online together with an employment pack containing information on
Anaconda and your responsibilities and entitlements.